Friday, July 8, 2011

To Pin or Not to Pin...That Is The Question

I'm sure most of you know about Pinterest, but for those of you that don't, it's quickly become one of my loves.

I just love this site! It helps me to keep track of things that I come across and really love without having to bookmark or save the whole site. That, and it also keeps a link to where the photo came from so that I can credit the photographer if I blog it or set a link to facebook.

Another thing I love about this site is the comradery between pinners. I love following others boards and repinning things. You get emails every time someone repins one of yours, then you can go to that persons page and follow them. 9 times out of 10 they will follow you back. It's such a friendly community! The site serves a lot of purpose if you're a blogger, and/or a DIY girl such as myself. It keeps your ideas and inspirations in order. Because, you know us artsy people, we don't have the best records for organization sometimes.

If you would like to check my pins out, go here.

For your enjoyment, here's one of my recent pins:
Photobucket
photo pinned at pinterest
via one of the blogs I frequently visit and love, Style Your Life



Photo can be found in my "Worth Loving" board. Just a bit of light hearted humor to giggle over. Sooo, if you haven't already, definitely head on over to Pinterest, ask for a request to join, and just wait for the impending obsession!

Until the next time....

Jamie Lee





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your awesome comments. Us Aries gotta stick together. I love this post on your dog Gilligan. LOL!! I'm following too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes!! I TOTALLY understand the secret eye roll..bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a cute poster. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Not sure why you couldn't find my follow button. Follow you anyway. Will follow you on PIninterest too. I'm loving Pininterest too, so fun!

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out!! This was very cute :0)

    ReplyDelete