Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feels Like Home

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Did you ever just have your hands into a million things, and the one thing that bugged you most was the one you kept saying; 'I'll do that tomorrow'.  Then tomorrow comes, and the next day, and the next, and before you know it, it's darn near 7 months later and you STILL didn't complete the task? Yes, that's me.. Bad girl!!

But here I am.  I hope you missed me, and I hope you still actually care what I have to show you.  I have taken the time to photograph all the projects that I've started and completed.  So I have a ton of things to catch you up on.  I also have a few more projects, and another blog waiting in the wings to be published. Big stuff coming up and I'm really very excited about it.

Suffice it to say that my house hasn't been the neatest place in the past few months.  Every corner has my art supplies and finished/unfinished projects waiting to find a home. And the adjoining room to my bedroom has been taken over by my sewing.  But there's just so much stuff! I've been working non-stop and the creative flow has been so AH-MAZZZEE-ING!! Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!??

I will have some photos up soon from the time gap.  Even though I'm sure you're all sick to death of Christmas posts, I will show you some of my projects from that as well.  This is going to be a bit tough for me to do since my computer is on the fritz a bit and takes forever and quite a few crashes in order to get everything edited and uploaded. But I'll do it for you! <3

 Wanted you guys to know also that, I've kept up with all of you the whole way so I'm anxious to share what I've been doing as well.  I love you guys to pieces! It's good to be back!


xoxoxoxoxo,

Jamie Lee



4 comments:

  1. darling of course i missed you;) every once in a while i took a look on your blog but i already thought you are sick of blogging, well but now you are back jppiee;) can´t wait to see your projects!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow I'll bet you've got some amazing projects up your sleeve! looking forward to seeing them :D

      Delete
    2. (oops! that should have been a comment, not a reply!)

      Delete
  2. I am the queen of unfinished projects! Can't wait to see what you have, maybe it'll inspired me to get my butt into gear.

    ReplyDelete