Friday, February 18, 2011

What? I should be blogging too?!?

Hello everyone, so the past few days have been a frenzy of preparing to stock both my Ebay Store, and my Etsy store. Both have my lovely DitzaLee moniker. It's something I have really loved doing so I love the confusion and sea of clothes, vintage things, and antiques.

However... tomorrow starts our big cheer weekend for Natalie's Cheer & Tumble. The David L Lawrence Convention Center is holding the GLCC competition, which you can check out here. We went to the one in Akron Oh too. It's a lot of fun, they don't like you to just stand around staring at each other between sessions, so they make sure to entertain you the whole way through. Father Daughter dance competitions, a huge screen that you can text message good lucks on and much more. But of course, that's not all. On to the Three Rivers Throw down competition at Robert Morris University on Sunday. Trust me, with a broken ankle and a 4 year old rambunctious little boy... this will be interesting. Thank God for Big Al.

I'm going to leave you with a few pics of our cheer girls (from last year, I'll have more after the weekend!)

Photobucket



our wild and crazy girls! (I made those bows!)



Photobucket

Until we meet again,

2 comments:

  1. I cheered in college so of course I have many bows but none custom made. These little stars are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture, Love the bows =)

    ReplyDelete