Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's time...

With the events of the past 5 days I feel that it's time for me to really devote some time to my blog. Thursday night I fell in the parking lot of my daughter's cheer gym. I fractured my ankle.. I was in a hard splint until today, when thankfully, I found out from the orthopedic doctor that I only have to wear a brace for. It has slowed me down a bit. Also, on Friday I find out that my income tax return has been garnished by the Department of Education. On the day it was to be deposited into my account. I had no idea, and also had been advised by the Dept that it was not going to happen. I've been out of work since October of last year so the money was to be my life boat.


So suffice it to say, it's been rough. I know that I need to complete my life by using my gifts and doing things that I love. So... I'm hoping that whoever YOU are, would like to take this journey with me.




I'm going to be writing about my life, fixin' up this old house that I love, and also other things I enjoy...inspiration..laughter, well, just about a little of everything. I have an Ebay store which is also named DitzaLee... The next few days I'll be restocking. It's a bit of a consignment shop, and within the next few months I would also like to start my Etsy shop. I have a love of antiques and making old things new again so I'm going to take the plunge and put it out there and have faith it's all going to work out as I feel God is directing it to.

I'm going to leave you today with a few pictures to meet my family.



dance
My Family ~ My daughter Jalaya does have makeup on, but rest assured it's only for her
dance recital, most certainly not an everyday thing ;)



Allan Lynn Jackson
My Beautiful Kiddos





until tomorrow!

1 comment: