Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Right on Time

Two days in a row!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Today was a chilly day, I felt like being buried under the covers all day adn sleeping. But I didn't. In between bouts of sitting around listlessly I did manage to make myself useful.

I've been working on the finish of Jalaya's dresser. It's a decopauge/paint project. The dresser was bought for her before she was actually even born. I had painted some cute little zoo animals on it to match her crib bedding at the time, but now it needs to be more grown up. You know, because she's 8 and all. The dresser is a Value City Furniture particle board job, but just wait till you see the after. You'll be in love just as much as we are. I didn't take a before picture recently, but I promise I'll dig up the original. It's on a disc somewhere.

I won't tease you with anymore projects I don't have pics of yet. But I will leave you with a few cutie patootie dance pics of my lovey-girl.







Photobucket
Jalaya & Morgan with her adorable pinch her cheeks freckles








Photobucket
Jalaya and those gorgeous Booker girls



OH!!! Before I forget, I came downstairs tonight to make sure Lola had some water (she's with child(ren), but that's a story for another time and a more mature audience). I looked out the front door and right there, on my porch, right in front of my face was a big, fat, nasty RACCOON. He was devilishly chewing on my potted Impatients. Of course, he sensed me there and waddled his obese self down my 10 steps to go find another pampered flower to snack on.



Photobucket
(photo by google images)
Trust me, this fella wasn't so attractive, and he ain't only eatin' flowers ifyaknowwhatimean.

Until Tomorrow...with a post much much earlier

Jamie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment